Full Stack Developer
We’re looking for 2 Yrs. experienced Full Stack developer who will take a key role on our team. Our Full Stack developer must have knowledge in all stages of software development.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging.
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications.
- Perform UI tests to optimize performance.
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications.
- Providing training and support to internal teams.
- Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features.
- Writing well designed testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Creating website layout/user interfaces by using HTML/CSS practices
- Integrating date from various back-end services and databases
- Database administration & management of a hosting environment
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding and scaling site.
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent.
- Translation of designer mock-ups and wireframes into front-end code.
- Web fundamentals like HTML, CSS, JQuery, Adobe Suite, Word press(CMS)/Material Design/Angular
- Front-end (CSS) frameworks like Foundation or Bootstrap
- API design & development and RESTful services.
- MEAN (MongoDB, Express.js, Angular.js and Node.js)
- Database technologies like MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, and MongoDB.
- Web server technologies like Node.js, J2EE, Apache,Nginx, ISS etc.
- Frameworks related to their server-side language of choice like: Express.js, Ruby on Rails etc.
- API Complete Development, Integration & Testing.
- Proven work experience as a full-stack developer
- Familiarity with browser testing & debugging.
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development & deployment)
- Knowledge of SEO principles.
- Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop & Content management Systems (CMS)
- Working knowledge of CMS framework.
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development.