Asst. Digital Marketing Manager
We are looking for highly talented, self-motivated and creative online marketing genius to help us grow our customer base. Who can create and lead creative Digital Marketing Campaigns at Boxfinity private limited. You must have excellent communication skills.
- Researching, Ideating and Driving Online Marketing campaigns to increase our customer base. Will be focusing on engaging viewers/ users/ Leads on the Internet by driving traffic to our client's websites and our own business. Partnering with other Businesses to benefit mutually. Also you'll be managing SEO and Social Media Marketing.
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments.
- Lead generation through SEO & Social Media Marketing for us and clients.
- Improving website location in Google and Bing search results
- Responsible for Website Content Management/ Promotions, Organic Rankings, Analytics & Online Customer Acquisitions Strategies/ Online Sales
- Conducting research & execute on digital strategies like SEO, SMO, AdWords, Display Network, PR and Social Media campaigns for high-end clients
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Provide insight on results, traffic & conversions based on analytics tools Recommend SEO/ Ad opportunities & steer strategy based on analytics data and keyword research
- Develop and implement online marketing strategies with focus on high growth in revenue and ROI in marketing costs.
- Make recommendations for content changes to new and existing websites
- Engage in effective link building, Affiliate campaigns and Marketing Partnerships
- Drive the web team to continually adapt to changes in algorithms, technology and marketing techniques
- Create and manage campaigns, coordinates with Team, and generating reports
Help to create and support marketing content to socialise and use for social media purposes (e. g. customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, postsfrom analysts and customers)
- Must have knowledge on Wordpress and its Plugins.
- Awareness of on- page and off- page SEO for our website.
- Should possess ability to handle multi- tasks and innovative
- Knowledge about Google Analytics/ Email Campaigning, SEO, Social Media Marketing, PPC will be preferable.
- Eagerness to explore and grow in the field of Digital marketing.
- Understanding of branding and promoting the business through various sources like Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing and Online Marketing.
- Must have excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Keyword Research: Experience with tools like Word Tracker, Keyword Discovery, Google Adwords Keyword Tool.
- Webmaster tools: Google Webmaster Central/ Analytics, Yahoo and Bing Webmaster Center.
- Client Interaction: Maintaining client interactions for Client projects on Internet marketing.
Implement and execute the marketing plans for various online marketing programs including client engagements and interactions.
- Report Generation: Various reports/ MIS generation for clients and for internal use.