Digital Marketing Head
We are looking for a qualified Digital marketing head to take the lead in developing successful, long-term digital marketing strategies for our company.
As a Digital marketing head, you should have in-depth marketing experience and a passion for digital technologies. You will work closely with different teams to ensure consistency through all digital marketing channels. You should also provide forward-thinking ideas to build and maintain a strong company web presence.
Ultimately, you should be able to drive all digital marketing efforts to achieve our business objectives.
- Must be exposed complete digital space and related marketing strategies.
- Responsible for ensuring every marketing creative adheres to the brand awareness and brand personality.
- Expertise in all aspects of Digital Marketing activities including SEO.
- Manage digital marketing team and train them accordingly.
- Must have real time experience in project handling.
- Should be a good team player.
- Working knowledge of search engine optimization practices.
- Prior experience in content marketing, content growth and SEO.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems.
- Experience with website optimization tools.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Ad words campaigns.
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns.
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing.
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations.
- Develop and implement link building strategy.
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels.
- 5 + Yrs. of proven work experience as a Digital Marketing Specialist.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Must have good leadership qualities and experience in managing the team.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Ability to work within a team and independently.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Know how to plan, create and implement a marketing strategy and having the ability to manage time.
- Suggest and implement direct marketing methods.
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms.
- Writing powerful calls-to-action to convert visitors.
- Filling websites and other content with effective keywords.
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Net Insight, Omniture, and Web Trends).
- Experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, and Search Ignite).
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM.